Recuperative Care Interim Housing Services is a community-based residential care furnished to both male and female Veterans who require recuperative care due to sickness, injury or recovery after inpatient care provided by the VASNHS and its participating partners. To be eligible under the program the Veteran must meet the following criteria:
- The Veteran must be homeless
- Requires continuing care medical needs that need further stabilization.
- Does not have the funds or income source to be able to pay for such care.
- The placement is for a period of no more than 90 days.
- Veteran must be eligible for medical care.